Thursday 17 November 2011

Getting my Twig on

I've been loving bottom lash mascaras recently, giving my eye makeup a whole new dimension. The 2 I've been using are Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara and Daniel Sandler's Baby Jet Mascara.
DSC_0066

DSC_0067

The brushes are completely different, with the Baby Jet probably quite suitable for short lash owners to use on their upper lashes too. Baby Jet is slightly more difficult to use on the lower lashes as the wand is so long, meaning you can't 'wiggle' as much as the Clinique. The result is more 'dainty' looking lashes.

I like both results and sometimes find the Clinique means I'm a little heavy handed, resulting in quite heavy looking lashes. The real test for this product is smudgeability. In this contest, Clinique wins hands down. This stuff does not move, whereas I find the Baby Jet moves at the sign of the slightest hint of oilyness around my eyes. If you don't have oily lids, you'll get a super performance out of either.

DSC_0072

Daniel Sandler Baby Jet
S1840022

Clinique Bottom Lash
S1840027


4 comments:

  1. I really like using mascara on my bottom lashes as well, it makes quite an impact. The one that I've been loving for my upper and bottom lashes is the Chanel Inimitable Intense - I got a sample from the Chanel counter and I'll definitely buy the full size now, that thing just doesn't smudge at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look amazing! I like more the small wands, so I like that the mascaras you show! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je l'apprécie beaucoup. Tout Article bonne ronde de l'maquillage des yeux. Belle affichée vraie beauté et des lots ayant des informations de style.

    ReplyDelete