Saturday 24 September 2011

OOTD

This is the outfit I wore to Edinburgh on Tuesday. As I had to go to work in the morning, I needed something that would be smart enough in the office, casual enough for the blogger event and still be comfy for a 6hr round trip. Not too much to ask! In the end, I opted for black skinny jeans, with a bit of stretch, patent heels, cream flouncy blouse & gold accessories. Was quite pleased with the overall look!

IMG_1380

IMG_1377

IMG_1378

IMG_1382

Top: Primark (£12)
Jeans: New Look Tall (£20-ish)
Shoes: New Look (£20)
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins (£12)
Watch: MK by Michael Kors (£various)

3 comments:

  1. The top is really pretty and simple. Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this top is Primark! It's gorgeous!
    tillymacartney.blogspot.com
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete