Sunday 27 February 2011

New from Lauder: Pure Colour Lip & Nail Shades

Estee Lauder can literally do no wrong at the moment. With Tom Pechaux's non-stop assault on their colour palettes, Lauder have transmogrefied themselves from 'posh old lady brand' to a brand that has girls & women racing to counters to snatch up the latest limited edition collections.

The latest Lauder/Pechaux offing is quite vast. There are 45 new lipstick shades & 16 new nail lacquer shades hopping their merry way into the Pure Colour range, from 28th February. I've picked out some of my faves from the new ranges...


Pure Colour Nail Lacquer


In the lacquer ranges, there will be 8 new additions to the permanent line and 8 limited shades. Pictured above is 'Nude Attitude' from the permanent line and 'Chocolate Crave', which is a limited shade. The chocolate shade is exactly like melted chocolate and I half expected it to smell like chocolate when I opened the bottle. Unfortunately it didn't, but it is still quite dreamy. In fact, the 2 colours sat side-by-side kind of remind me of Bailey's ice cream, with the glass bottles like ice cubes. Yum!

Next on my hit list will be Mega Fuchia, Violet Diva and Wild Blue.


Pure Colour Lipstick (Long Lasting & Crystal)

There is nothing about Lauder lipsticks I don't like. I love the gloss sticks, the crystals, the double wear.. I could go on. Pictured below is Melon (LL) Crystal Baby (C) Blazing Sun (C) and Crystal Rose (C).

For those who have yet been unable to get hold of Crystal Baby, you will be pleased to hear that there are 2 or 3 shades that are quite similar being introduced to the Crystal line. The Crystal lipsticks are so easy to wear, moisturising & sheer.

The packaging of these are worth the £18 price tag alone. They are like ornaments; absolutely gorgeous!



You will be able to find all of the above products on counters and online at www.esteelauder.co.uk from 28th February.

4 comments:

  1. Do the lipsticks still smell the same? I stopped visiting estee lauder as I can't stand the smell of the lipsticks and their idealist brought me out in giant spots! Maybe I should have a little visit next time I'm near a counter to see what's about now
    Stacie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they still smell of figs, but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you say it, the nail polishes remind me of Bailey's too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, they still smell of figs, but i love it!and want to be my favorate..

    EDP

    CaseFashion coupons

    ReplyDelete