Sunday 23 January 2011

FOTN - Birthday Dinner

Dinner, Dancing & Cocktails

This is the makeup I wore last night; embracing my K$sha-ness, I went for a rock chick smokey eye, with a perky pink nude lip. A video will be up later on YT, but in the meantime, here are few piccies!


Products used were...

FACEAtelier Foundation
MUFE HD Cream Blush in #6
Chanel Bronze Universel
NAKED UD Palette: Sin all over the lid & as a highlight in the inner corner, Gunmetal over the lid & Creep in the crease. I also ran the 217 along the lower lash line, so a mix of the 3 went underneath.
AVON Gel Shock Liner in Khaki on the waterline
MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash
Clinique Fine Brow Pencil in Soft Blonde
Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in 'Nude Rose'


And this is my outfit! I'm still not brave enough to do a OOTD type thing - whenever I have taken pics, they are awful - so Polyvore will do instead! This is not my exact outfit - the blazer for example here is £1000 from Net A Porter and I think mine was from Tesco! I kept it black & simple! (ps the top I'm wearing above is just a pyjama top...)

My black skinnies were from New Look
Black mid-length sleeve top from Zara
Black patent pumps from Dorothy Perkins
The feather bag pictured is my actual bag from ASOS which I think is like 2 or 3 years old
My current favourite earrings from V Westwood



5 comments:

  1. This is the sort of eye look I would love to achieve but it always ends up in a rushed and muddled mess. It looks like fish scales, that is meant to be a compliment btw! A sort of sheeny duochromed flash of greeny grey. Very lovely. Thankyou. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you and fab outfit, very classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) ...I used the video to do my eye make-up for going out tonight! Haha x

    http://sarahmaria21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you should send me a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't see this before I went out & I didn't think to take any photos :(!

    ReplyDelete