Sunday 29 August 2010

Blue Wash Eyes, Fresh Skin Look

List of products used coming up! Sam is so ridiculously gorgeous and her skin did not need much (if anything really) to even it out. I think the sun bleached the blue in the eyes a little, as it was much less pastelly than it looks here... anyhoo!








Skin:

Chanel Pro Lumiere

Benefit Coralista


Eyes:

MAC Omega in the brows

MAC Brulee all over the lid

MAC 'Freshwater' (I think! sorry, I didn't write it down. It might have been shimmermoss... It was a gorgeous turqouise blue anyway). I washed it over the whole lid using a MAC 227)

MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips:

This was a Clinique gloss, no lippie underneath. I'm not sure of the name, but it was a fairly genericy shimmery pinky orangey gloss!


Sorry that list of products was fairly useless!!


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment