Saturday 17 April 2010

Chanel 'Chance' Launch party


This afternoon, 2 of my most favourite girls and I sauntered down to the local Chanel counter, after I managed to secure 3 invites to this weekend's launch party for the new Chanel Chance perfume. Chanel is running these mini pamper parties all through April and we jumped at the opportunity to get make-overs, manicures and goodie bags!
**Sorry I should have said... I will cover the products I bought and received in a seperate post! And the new perfume, the star of the day, was gorgeous!!**

The new version of the perfume is the pink one! I didn't realise the bottle was the wrong way round!

The lovely Claire!

Marie having her nails painted with 'Splendour'. I had mine done in Rouge Noir, as if I'd choose anything else!


One of the goodies I received was this little limited edition book about the Rouge Coco lipstick range. Lovely!


Although I did spend a fortune, as usual, the ladies at Chanel kindly flung in some other goodies including some Chance perfume, Rouge Coco lipsticks and Vita Lumiere foundation.

And this was me, after being beautified by Fiona, the Chanel MUA and having my nails painted!
All in all, a lovely wee treat for the girls and I!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab way to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it was lovely! The girls are fab, very friendly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the new perfume? I thought it smelled so nice and fresh! Looks like you had fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aleksis, the perfume was really lovely! As a Mademoiselle devotee, I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it I agree it was light and fresh and fruity!

    ReplyDelete