Saturday 13 March 2010


On an impromptu trip to the shops last night (love all week round late night shopping!), I picked up a couple of these little nail varnishes from H&M for £2.99 each. The blue is called 'U Must Have This' and the nude is ''Latte 2 Go'. I'm goin to do a greige post in a few days, where you'll be able to see it compared to Inattendu and Particuliere both by Chanel. I haven't tried this one yet on my nails, but in the bottle, I already think I'm liking it more than the 2 Chanel shades!
The blue actually dried matte, which took me by surprise. It has the finish of a poster paint! It's probably not a colour that I would wear to work, but for a saturday night it's quite fun. I am super impressed with the quality of the polish - it pretty much went on in one coat, with only 1 or 2 nails needing a quick second coat. It dried really quickly too. Not bad for £2.99!!

No full on finger shots today I'm afraid; a combination of moving home, completing my dissertation, going back to work, wedding planning etc has left me with some cuticles in desperate need of tlc. So once I've got them back to their usual tip top shape, I'll do the greige post.
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment