Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's All About The Eye... Brows

I don't think in 28 years, I have ever been fully happy with my eyebrows. They are sparse, pale, wonky; you got an adjective? It probably applies to my eyebrows.

Anyhoo, my friend had recently purchased a Shu Uemura brow pencil and after I gave it a go, I was sold. It arrived yesterday and the brows below were this morning's attempt (last night's debut took about 40 mins, took about 10 mins this morning).

As someone with quite oily skin, I've often found brow pencils slip off after an hour or so, but I've now had it on for 7 hours and it seems to be staying put. Also, the pencil is long... *nips off to measure...* to be exact: 7" or 18cms. For anyone who is unfamiliar with what 7" looks like, I've pictured it next to a kirby grip.

If you don't live anywhere near a Shu Uemura store or counter, contact the Neal Street store in London as they do Mail Order.
Brows aside, today's look is my usual day look. Some Chanel Pro-Lumiere, Bronzer (today I used One Hot Minute) Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black, Bad Gal Lash Mascara and one of my previously reviewed R&M Lipsticks in 'Nude Sheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment